ad: l-tentec
ad: l-sarc
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-rl
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-innov

Default Yaesu FT 736--- Reduced.

For sale is my personal Yaesu FT 736R VHF/UHF SATELLITE radio. This radio is as close to MINT unissued condition as you can get. I bought this radio new, used it less than a month and took a Sabbatical from Ham Radio for over 5 years. Has been stored in the box since then. NO scratches, bumps, bangs, dents, cracks etc.NONE-- period. Has the Optional Tone Board installed for repeater work. Comes in original packaging,manual (with schematics),handmic,power cord, goodie sac,etc.
    This radio has the original 2 meter and 432 modules in it, and has had NOTHING taken out of it.The module bay holes still have the factory covers on them.user can add 6 meter,1240, or 220 modules if wanted.The Modules are still available.
    This transciever has the following capabilities: MOX, MIC, Drive, Squelch,Tone, AF Gain, RF Gain controls, Processor switch, Burst switch, Pause switch, Dim switch, VFO selector , D Lock switch, FM CH & SSB CH switches, NB switch, Notch switch, UP/Down keys, Memory Channel knob, Shift control, Notch control, Memory recall, PMS, VFO-M, REV, Step, MCK, and PRI switches, CLAR control, AQS, Mode,and Meter selector switches, Vox control, Preamp button, AGC switch, SAT selector switch, CAT System (Computer Aided Transceiver),and Automatic Repeater Shift. Radio also has dual duplex VFOs for split operation, coupled with 100 memories a 10 duplex cross band memories. Has internal power supply.Can be operated AC or DC.
    This was THE satellite/contest machine of it's time.This rig was very well taken care of as I pride myself in having nice equipment. Nothing was ever sat on it or spilled in it. It worked CW very well too as I did al little of that getting my tech plus.Satellite work on this rig was a blast also. This radio can operate SSB, FM,CW, FSK ,and TV, but I never used it in the last 2 modes. Output can be varied by user from 0 to 25 watts.Just great for running a seperate amplifier-- which I did-- a Dentron Clipperton V. Recieve on this radio was phenominal.The buyer of this radio will essentially be getting a brand new 736R. Usage time on this radio is less than 30 hours-- and that is a VERY generous estimate. I am a licensed active ham, not an equipment salesman, so this is a 100% honest assessment of my rig. In a nutshell you will find NONE any nicer unless you find one that has sat unopened in a dealer's warehouse. I have over $2000 in this radio. Will sell for $850 plus post.Also open to offers.NO Trades,unless it's a Kenwood TS-2000 trade offer (yeah I know I'll have to pay boot)--need cash.

This ad was posted by AJ4IB James B Bailey, Frankfort, KY 40601,
    AJ4IB joined QRZ on: 09-30-2007 IP: 205.204.248.68

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send AJ4IB a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.

RADIO NO LONGER FOR SALE--WITHDRAWN/
    FT 101 E Junkie

This ad was posted by AJ4IB James B Bailey, Frankfort, KY 40601,
    AJ4IB joined QRZ on: 09-30-2007 IP: 205.204.248.68

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send AJ4IB a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.