ad: l-assoc
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-rl
ad: l-BCInc
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-innov
ad: l-AmericanRadio
ad: l-gcopper

I am putting up for sale a Heathkit CW station. The setup comes with the HX-1681 80-10 Meter (no WARC bands) transmitter, the HR-1680 80-10 meter (also no WARC Bands) SSB/CW receiver, and the PS-23 power supply and interconnect cable. I have the manuals for all three items and the extender bars for working the transmitters plug in circuit boards. I have powered up both the receiver and transmitter, the receiver works well and the transmitter dose have output on all bands, but will need some tuning up to get better performance. Asking $375.00 plus actual shipping costs based on your ZIP code. Addition information and photo's by request. Please send request to " n2lxm@juno.com " Thank You

This ad was posted by N2LXM Jeffrey W Harshman, Ocean, NJ 07712 IP: 98.109.89.135

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send N2LXM a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.

Default HR1680

I know it's been a long time but, is this heathkit station still available?

This ad was posted by KE5ZFZ Gary C Garrett, Broken Arrow, OK 74011 IP: 71.153.166.102

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send KE5ZFZ a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.