ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-innov
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-rl

***SOLD***I have for sale a KLM 2 meter mobile/base amplifier, model # PAC 30-130B. #It requires 30 watts drive for 130 watts output on 2 meters. #This amp looks very similar to the Mirage and RF Concepts amps on the market. #This if for FM only, and there is no preamp. #I would think this amp uses around 15-20 amps current at 13.8 volts. Cosmetic condition, 8.5 of 10. #Operating condition, 10 of 10. #The power cord coming out of the unit is about 2.5 feet long. Pictures available for serious inquiries only, per request. #$135 shipped OBO.

swokstormchaser at gmail dot com

This ad was posted by N5PLV BENJAMIN E ROW, Owasso, OK 74055,
    N5PLV joined QRZ on: 11-27-2005 IP: 70.185.240.186

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send N5PLV a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (N5PLV @ Sep. 30 2007,09:22)]I have for sale a KLM 2 meter mobile/base amplifier, model # PAC 30-130B. #It requires 30 watts drive for 130 watts output on 2 meters. #This amp looks very similar to the Mirage and RF Concepts amps on the market. #This if for FM only, and there is no preamp. #I would think this amp uses around 15-20 amps current at 13.8 volts. Cosmetic condition, 8.5 of 10. #Operating condition, 10 of 10. #The power cord coming out of the unit is about 2.5 feet long. Pictures available for serious inquiries only, per request. #$135 shipped OBO.

swokstormchaser at gmail dot com
    :if you would take 105 let me know w9dmh@centurytel.netD

This ad was posted by W9DMH Richard A Lee, Mount Sterling, WI 54645,
    W9DMH joined QRZ on: 12-28-2006 IP: 174.124.10.107

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send W9DMH a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.