ad: l-Heil
ad: l-innov
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-rl
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-WarrenG

Contribute
to QRZ

I have a friend who gave me a Comet GP-15 antenna and I need help setting it back up. I have the aerials marked to go back in the same holes that they originally came out of. He tells me that they have to be set at a certain length also. Is this true? And if so does anyone out there know what the lengths are or where I can find a copy of the manual to look at online? Even an e-mailed copy would be nice. Thanks for any help I can get.

HI Danny
    The radials can be installed in any position on the power feeding section, base of the antenna.
    The only adjustment available is on the 6 Meter radial.
    From the set screw to the tip, measure 52 CM, 20 1/2 inches to start...Fine tune using an SWR meter.

Bill
    There is no dark side of the moon really, matter of fact, it's all dark.

Thanks for the help. I got it up today and it's working great. I never messed with the 6-meter radial from where the guy before me had it set. The placing of the radials was my main concern and if they all had to be a certain length or not. I don't have a 6 meter radio yet so I'm not to concerned about it's setting although I did measure it to see if the length was right. It was dead on so I should be good to go. Thanks for all the help as it is greatly appreciated.