ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. W8TRN

W8TRN Ham Member QRZ Page

I have been struggling without success to get the QSL from the manager. Despite repeated attempts, I have yet to work out a deal with manager. I have complied with instructions at least once. W8TRN

2. KQ9J

KQ9J Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I requested my card through OQRS, got it soon after. No "deal" necessary. What is the rest of the story???

3. W8TRN

W8TRN Ham Member QRZ Page

Bob,

There really is no rest of the story.

I did the OQRS system with a sizeable donation. When the card did not arrive, I emailed the manager who curtly wrote the card had been sent. This dog and pony act started in late April and went through mid May.

I waited a few more weeks and still no card. I then sent two green stamps and a month later, nothing. This was in around mid to late May Earlier this month, I sent another email and asked what can I, notice I said I, do to resolve the problem. No answer.

I believe he is telling me: I sent you a card, I will not send another, go perform an unnatural act upon yourself.

FWIW, all of my correspondence was courteous - no hell raisng "where the f**k is my card" I leave that language for others.

Mike
    W8TRN

4. SP5IT

SP5IT Ham Member QRZ Page

Same here. No QSL, no response for multiple emails.
    From other operators I heard, that thy had same problems with this wannabe qsl manager in the past.
    This sucks.
    Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.