Youth Roll call

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by KM4SII, Sep 14, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KM4ATT

KM4ATT Ham Member QRZ Page

Would you like to set up a sched?

KE8JNU likes this.
  2. KE8JNU

KE8JNU XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Sure! Our antenna works well on 40 and 20 meters, but I have made one on 80 meters.

KM4ATT likes this.
  3. KM4ATT

Ok sweet! I'm actually set up here at school right now for the school club roundup. We'll be using the callsign KM4ATT throughout the week, and if you want to contact me, you can use the e-mail violettalatham@citylight.school. We'd love to work you!

KE8JNU likes this.
  4. KM4ATT

We'll probably do all 20 meters since 40 has a high noise level from other buildings around us

KE8JNU likes this.
  5. KM4ATT

Also, I have my station set up at home if you would like to sched some other time, whatever works for you!

KE8JNU likes this.
  6. KE8JNU

That sounds awesome! I should be able to do either, but it would be cool to talk to some kids at your school! I would like to operate sometime at my school, it sounds like fun!

7. KM4ATT

How old are you?

KE8JNU likes this.
  8. KM4ATT

Today was the first day of the roundup so we're just getting the kids familiar with everything here. Maybe tomorrow or Wednesday we can sched

KE8JNU likes this.
  9. KE8JNU

That would be awesome! I am 10 years old.

KM4ATT likes this.
  10. KM4ATT

We will be operating the radio around 12:45 - 1:30 or so today EST and I'm aiming to operate on 14.260 but I might have to move up/down a few. Hope we can work you if it suits!

KE8JNU likes this.