Youth Roll call

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by KM4SII, Sep 14, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-rfparts
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-gcopper
  1. KM4HSG

KM4HSG Ham Member QRZ Page

I think I'll go the radio route. there are some repeaters here in Huntsville that have open nodes. KB4CRG, one of the major hams in Huntsville ( in my opinion ) owns several repeaters. one of those I know has a node, if not more. so when I get a chance to talk to him I will ask him about using one of themin that way for that reason

Hi Mr. Ed!

I have briefly looked at the websites linked into your last message. I will look more in depth soon.

73 to both, KM4HSG

2. AC2VA

AC2VA Ham Member QRZ Page

NAME: Will
    CALL: AC2VA
    LICENSE CLASS: Extra
    FAVORITE HAM ACTIVITY: Trouble shooting/ figuring out the technical side of all my equipment/ designing rig and antenna systems/ Learning anything I can

I'm looking forward to the ARRL Rookie Roundup contest March 16th.

KM4SII and (deleted member) like this.
  3. KG5HVO

KG5HVO Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks for posting here Will! Hopefully I will be able to work in the Rookie Roundup.

Oh, and congratulations on getting your Extra class at such a young age! I still studying for the Extra exam so if you have any tips, please pass them on.

73 and good DX! Bryant KG5HVO

4. KG7YTS

KG7YTS Ham Member QRZ Page

NAME: Antonio
    CALL: KG7YTS
    LICENSE CLASS: Technician (studying for my General and Extra)
    FAVORITE HAM ACTIVITY: Talking to friends on 2m and YACHT nets (I hope to start back tomorrow)

I am also on YouTube, just search my callsign... and I love designing Callsign accessories for 3D printing.

5. AF7XI

AF7XI Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Nicely done guys. You truly are the future of amateur radio. I commend your efforts and achievements- and your leadership!

6. KD2EOM

KD2EOM Ham Member QRZ Page

NAME: Tobias
    CALL SIGN: KD2EOM
    LICENSE CLASS: Extra
    FAVORITE HAM ACTIVITIES: PSK31, DXing

KG7YTS and KM4SII like this.
  7. WE4B

WE4B Ham Member QRZ Page

My daughter, Marissa W4AQT, is also here on QRZ. She is 10 years old. She is almost ready to take her General exam and has become active on amateur satellites. She also enjoys working the local 2M repeaters, is active on a local VHF simplex net and hangs out with me when I'm on HF. She should be a General within a month or so.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017 at 4:06 AM
    KF5RRF, KM4SII and AF7XI like this.