Yaesu VX-7R Tri Band HT

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KI4JFJ, May 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-rl
ad: L-rfparts
ad: l-gcopper
ad: Subscribe
  1. KI4JFJ

KI4JFJ Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a Yaesu VX-7R Tri Band HT for sale that is like excellent condition. It looks & works perfect. These little HT's are really amazing. They are waterproof & have many great features. Check out the reviews on Eham.com. It comes with the original box, desk charger & wall charger. The antenna has been upgraded to a Diamond SRH320A which works much better than the original. I'll also include a Yaesu ADMS - 1G Advanced Data Programming software in the box. It contains the newest version programming made for this radio. I have everything but the manual, which can be downloaded free online. The radio is perfect in every way & the battery holds a good charge. This radio comes from a non smoking environment & has had very little use.

I'm asking $285 including shipping to the lower 48. I'll accept payment by Postal MO.

You may email me at Gopreach@lorettotel.net.

73's & thanks for looking.

Larry KI4JFJ :)
  2. KI4JFJ

KI4JFJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Radio has been sold! Thanks for looking.

73's & God bless
    Larry KI4JFJ
  3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.