ad: Morse-1

Yaesu Ham Radio Decals

Discussion in 'General Merchandise' started by NW3K, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
  1. NW3K

NW3K Ham Member QRZ Page

I have been tasked with helping a XYL sell some belongings of her SK. The first and easiest thing to list for her is these older style Yaesu decals. I could not date these with internet searches because no images or references to this decal could be found.

Here is 6 Yellow Vinyl Yaesu "Ham Radio" decals measuring 5"x2". Sold As-Is.

I peeled a corner of a damaged decal (not for sale) and the adhesive is intact, however it is not the strongest feeling adhesive. I do sincerely believe these decals will adhere to a clean surface and stay there with no problem. The text is in blue.

She is asking $10.00 for these vintage decals shipped in an envelope, protected by a bit of stiff paper stock.
    Please respond to my email prayinghands [at] gmail.com before making payment so I can confirm you have claimed one of the six. I don't want to be paid for more than I have to offer and issue refunds. Paypal Only...unless you really need one of these for some reason, let me know, and another arrangement might be made.

73, Nathan

Pic 01.jpg Pic 03.jpg Pic 02.jpg

Last edited: Jan 27, 2013
  2. NW3K

NW3K Ham Member QRZ Page

Sorry, To clarify. She would like $10/each for the stickers. Not for the lot. Thanks!

3. NW3K

NW3K Ham Member QRZ Page

Sold pending funds.

4. NW3K

NW3K Ham Member QRZ Page

Sold...........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.