Yaesu FTDX-3000D

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N3YV, Jul 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-rl
ad: L-rfparts
ad: l-gcopper
  1. N3YV

N3YV Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I have a brand new Yaesu FTDX-3000D that I purchase from HRO 1 month ago or so, I got the receipt, it has everything it came with in it's original boxes, working perfect and not a scratch to be found anywhere, non-smoking shack and no pets,is as new and just perfect
    asking $ 2,225.00 shipping included via Fedex ground insured for full value, PayPal prefer that way we're both protected.
    yaesu ftdx-3000d 003.JPG

2. N3YV

N3YV Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

yaesu ftdx-3000d 011.JPG [TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]I have a brand new Yaesu FTDX-3000D that I purchase from HRO 1 month ago or so, I got the receipt, it has everything it came with in it's original boxes, working perfect and not a scratch to be found anywhere, non-smoking shack, just like new and just perfect asking $ 2,165.00 shipping included via Fedex ground insured for full value, PayPal prefer.[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.