ad: chuckmartin

SOLD Yaesu FT950

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K7LEN, May 14, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: DLSpec-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. K7LEN

K7LEN Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

very nice FT950, very light use marks, very clean, inside and out, unmolested, new mic, power cord and manual. in original box, please check pics and video, I did a TX test into a dummy load with my Diawa meter, so it is what it is, PEP test were done with me whistling the best I could for each band.

please ask questions, I am the second owner and know the original owner, he keeps them clean and takes care of his stuff, I have had it in storage for the last year.

$600 obo. buyer pays actual shipping and isurance
    Please ask questions and make offers, I can ship anywhere in the conUS via USPS, FedEx

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 14, 2019
    W2GFJ, KM6KUE, K5MTY and 1 other person like this.
  2. K7LEN

I will take Paypal or cash.

3. K7LEN

k7len@arrl.net
    text at 503-962-9476

4. AK4YD

AK4YD Ham Member QRZ Page

I am a buyer at $580 plus shipping, can do paypal, AK4YD

5. K7LEN

Ak4YD,

thank you for the offer, I will consider it, since I just listed it, I would like to let it run for another day or two.

what is your postal zip code so I can see what shipping options are?

thank you, 73,

Mark K7LEN

6. AK4YD

AK4YD Ham Member QRZ Page

7. K7LEN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Eric,

I will accept your offer, I have listed the shipping charges and options below for you to ponder, nothing cheap to ship a box this big and heavy, looks like fed ex is the most inexpensive. I will pay for the extra box and packing to double box this up and make sure it is safe from dropping.

let me know if this is something you would like to get, I can probably ship either tonight, or tomorrow. let me know and I will mark the ad as sale pending.

total price will be the $580 + $s/h (minus extra outer box and packing I will donate to the cause)

thank you, 73,

Mark de K7LEN

Quote from Fedex:
    upload_2019-5-15_8-39-40.png

USPS:
    upload_2019-5-15_8-44-50.png

and last but not least, UPS:
    upload_2019-5-15_8-49-50.png

8. K7LEN

Thanks to all, radio is on it's way to new ownership. 73's

9. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.