SOLD Yaesu FT891 + extras

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W0MUD, Apr 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
  1. W0MUD

W0MUD Ham Member QRZ Page

FOR SALE: (I would consider trade for Yaesu FTM400XDR and other goodies / cash)

6 month old Yaesu FT891 HF+6m 100 watt mobile. Firmware has been updated! (box, manual, power cord, stock mic and mobile bracket)
    Diamond W8010 (75, 40, 20, 15 and 10 meters) Only 63' long! 75, 40 and 20 are trapped so there will be some loss however, I have had many great QSO's including Japan, Asiatic Russia and Finland 0n 40 and 20 meters with this antenna running barefoot.
    LDG 100Pro automatic antenna tuner (power cord, and connection cable for Yaesu and Icom)
    Heil mic MC-12 with Yaesu cord.

Retail for all is just over $1000.00! (DX engineering)

I would like to get $775.00 SHIPPED with insurance and tracking number. I will stay in constant contact with buyer along the entire selling and shipping process. Sold as is with no refunds. Everything works as it should.

Please contact Travis 970) 310-46 nine five. Call or text anytime!

thumbnail.jpg thumbnail2.jpg thumbnail3.jpg thumbnail4.jpg

K5MTY and KA8UGB like this.
  2. K9IG

K9IG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Willing to split? Radio cost only?

3. W0MUD

If you would, can you text or call me at the number provided in add so we can discuss pricing. Thanks.

4. W0MUD

SOLD

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Unverified Sellers - are sellers who have not yet completed the Verified User program at QRZ.
    As of July 1, 2019, only Verified sellers will be permitted to list in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.