For Sale Yaesu FT736R and Dentron MT-3000A

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N4ABA, Jan 16, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. N4ABA

N4ABA Ham Member QRZ Page

Selling off my fully loaded FT-736R and my Dentron MT-3000A. Both in good shape.
    The736 is 6/2/220/440, has the CTCSS, keyer B module, CW filter and comes with the digital Yaesu FIF-232-C interface (Unit only, sri, no cables). Was going to install at my office (if you have your own company, shouldn't you have your own station there?), but WAAYYY too much RFI and S-9 noise. Would like to sell to someone who will use the rig, not part it out. A scuff mark on the case is about the worst defect, will try to polish it out this week. Still a great weak signals or satellite rig. Tuner radio1.jpg Tuner2.jpg Back of radio.jpg

The Dentron was my main antenna tuner for a couple of years. As I am only running 100W, no need for a unit that size. Works well, just physically too large for the desk. The KWM-2 takes up enough space.

Looking for $1500 on the Yaesu and $400 on the Dentron. Will always entertain interesting trades. Got an old ultralight plane in your basement? Lets talk.

I can ship, but would prefer a face to face so that you can see the unit, and test it before purchase.

Andrew N4ABA

KE9OL likes this.
  2. N4ABA

N4ABA Ham Member QRZ Page

If you have any questions on the above radio or tuner, please call me at (336)749-6952. Please leave a message with your number if I cannot answer, I will call back as soon as possible.

Andrew N4ABA

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.