Yaesu FT450 AT and mobile bracket

Discussion in 'General Merchandise' started by W4GEO, Jan 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
  1. W4GEO

W4GEO Ham Member QRZ Page

I bought this radio with thoughts of installing it the car but I never did. Its been sitting on the shelf since I bought it and it is time to sell it. The rig is in like new condition. I did try it out then retired it... If your looking for a great little rig this is it. It comes with the mobile mounting bracket which is still sealed in the box so its new in the box. It will be shipped in the orignal boxes with all the manuals and paper work,
    Price is 650.00 plus 25.00 shipping

The FT-450 comes - complete with an Automatic Antenna Tuner - is a compact 9”W x 3.3”H x 8.5”D (w/o knobs) weighing only 8.8 pounds. This lightweight package is designed to be used as a desktop radio at home or in portable applications. The FT-450 can also be used mobile with the MMB-90 convenient mobile bracket accessory. Besides home or mobile operation, this easy to pack radio is a DXpeditioner or Emergency Service Provider dream come true - compact, lightweight, high performance receiver, and 100 watts output on 160 through 6 meters Amateur Radio bands.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.