SOLD Yaesu FT-991a and LDG AT-100 Pro II Tuner

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KD2RHT, Jul 9, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. KD2RHT

KD2RHT Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a very nice, clean Yaesu FT-991a with all the original accessories. It has been operated in a non-smoking home. I am the second owner and it's still functioning just like new. This is a great radio for those looking for the all-in-one rig. I bought it 2/21/2019 from a fellow QRZ member, but recently moved to the ICOM IC-7610 and wife tells me it must go (you know how that is haha).

You will receive:
    - Yaesu FT-991a radio
    - Original manual and sticker
    - Yaesu DX map
    - Extra fuse
    - Yaesu hand mic (very clean)
    - Uncut power cable

Additionally you will get a printed instruction guide on Wires-X and guides to setting up Ham Radio Deluxe and digital modes (for those that may find it useful to get up-and-running quickly).

I also have the RT Systems programming app that I will provide to help make setting up menus and memories easier.

I have not found any issues with this radio, but this is sold as-is with no returns. It will be double boxed for added protection!

-- ALSO --
    I have a LDG AT-100 Pro II automatic tuner that can be bought with the 991a or separately.
    The LDG comes with the Yaesu cable and power cable with PowerPoles on it. It also has a nice copper wire to ground it and printed manual. NOTE: The tuner was missing 1 of the rubber feet when I bought it from a fellow QRZ member last month. I've taken the remaining 3 rubber feet off so it would sit flat, but they are included for those that may have the same type laying around. There are some very minor marks on the top and bottom that are not deep, nor do they impact performance.

Again, I have found no issues with this tuner, but is sold as-is with no returns.
    I went from a G5rv (that I used this tuner on) to a nice Hustler 6btv that doesn't need any tuning (wonderful 1.51:1 or better on all bands without internal/external tuners).

I will accept PayPal or Google Pay. My email here on QRZ is valid. Looking for $950 for the FT-991a and $120 for the LDG tuner. Or both together for $1025. Includes shipping to the lower 48 states.

IMG_0896.jpg IMG_0898.jpg IMG_0903.jpg IMG_0904.jpg IMG_0906.jpg

IMG_0907.jpg IMG_0909.jpg IMG_0911.jpg IMG_0912.jpg IMG_0913.jpg

KA8UGB likes this.
  2. KD2RHT

KD2RHT Ham Member QRZ Page

All items are SOLD, thanks for all those that looked.

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.