Yaesu FT-950 Tuning Knob

Discussion in 'General Technical Questions and Answers' started by KB0NMH, Apr 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-rl
ad: L-rfparts
ad: l-innov
ad: l-gcopper
  1. KB0NMH

KB0NMH Ham Member QRZ Page

I noticed that the Yaesu website shows a tuning knob for the FT-950 that has a sub-tuning ring incorporated into it. I searched for "FT-950 tuning knob" and it brought up information on the FT-950 Dial Kit. It says it will provide a great new tuning feel. The parts list shows a Sub Tuning Knob as well as a Main Tuning Knob. From what I can read, I WANT ONE!.

Does anyone have experience with this knob mod? Where do I get one and what does the kit cost?

2. K8MCN

K8MCN XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Try the Yahoo FT950 group--quite an in depth discussion and part numbers, installation etc
  3. W9GB

W9GB Ham Member QRZ Page

Yaesu FT-950 Dial Kit (PDF of installation)

Part Number Description Cost Qty NOTES
    DIAL KIT FT-950 DIAL KIT $57.94 1 IN STOCK

Price(s) does not include tax (only if applied to your state) and/or freight cost.
    If you wish to purchase this/these item(s), please contact our Parts Department via email at yaesuparts@yaesu.com OR
    Call our office at 1-714-827-7600 Monday thru Friday between the hours of 8:00AM thru 5:00PM Pacific Standard Time
    and provide the following:

Shipping Address:
    Phone Number:

Our company policy: All orders must be pulled, packed and weighed to determine shipping cost.
    Sorry, we cannot quote shipping cost in advanced. We charge actual shipping cost(s).

Shipping Method: FedEx (Ground, Express Saver, 2Day, Overnight)
    Payment Method (Visa, MC or AMEX which must include Exp. Date and V-code
    which are the last 3 digits located on the back of the card in the signature block to the far right side of the card. Ex. XXXXX-XXX):

Money order or personal check, please send payment to the address listed below.
    Once payment has been received, order will be processed.

CYPRESS, CA 90630

Thank you, Yaesu Parts
    Yaesu USA | 6125 Phyllis Dr. | Cypress, CA 90630
    http://www.yaesu.com | 714-827-7600 | fax 714-898-4523
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.