ad: fan-nan

Yaesu FT-90r with YSK-90 sep kit

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KD8RCZ, Jan 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KD8RCZ

KD8RCZ Ham Member

I am listing this radio for my father (N1WMM). Yaesu FT-90r with the Yaesu YSK-90 separation kit. He bought it new, used it a few times in the house, boxed it back up, and bought a bigger one for base use. The protective film is still on the display. Anyone looking for one of these radios knows that the mic cord has a tendancy to split on the mic end. Not this one! He didn't use it enough for that to happen. I have detailed pix. Original manual and other papers included. The cord is un-cut. The hardware is still sealed. Radio is nearly un-used!! Not a mark on it.

FYI- I had one of these and I did the extended TX mod on mine. Very easy. Let me know if you would like this one to be modded for unblocked transmit for use on MARS/CAP, plus any other frequency that you may be permitted to use, etc. Please obey the FCC laws on this matter. I will do it for an extra $30.

The sep kit is complete except for the screws that hold the control head on the bracket. These kits go for $100 alone! Too much but they were
    expensive.

Email me for more detailed pix. ed.castle@hotmail.com or text me at 6l4-3O7-7457.

Dad sees these going on eBay for $350 and up with the sep kit and in average condition. Therefore he set his price at $325 including shipping to the lower 48. Payment to be paypal (plus 3%) or a POSTAL MONEY ORDER. These are the only 2 ways to pay.

MODERATORS: I see you deleted my other ad I was working on. I told you I was having trouble with your uploader. You deleted my ad right in the middle of an attempt at a fix (lower megapixel pic). Please let me finish this one! I am still having trouble. Can you give me a half hour from 10:30 EST?? Thanks.

ft90b.jpg ft90c.jpg

Last edited: Jan 21, 2013
  2. KD8RCZ

KD8RCZ Ham Member

I am having some kind of trouble with the uploader on this site. I did get 2 pix up, but they are not very good. I have many detailed high res pix taken. Please email me for the good pix. Or I can text you pix from my smartphone. Then I can take specific request pix and text them to you. I'm still trying to add pix.... keep checking back.

Ed Castle
    KD8RCZ (current on QRZ and ARRL)
    DSC01282.jpg DSC01285.jpg DSC01287.jpg DSC01286.jpg

Last edited: Jan 21, 2013
  3. KD8RCZ

KD8RCZ Ham Member

Got pix worked out finally

DSC01293.jpg Pix
    DSC01289.jpg DSC01292.jpg DSC01294.jpg DSC01295.jpg DSC01296.jpg

4. KD8RCZ

KD8RCZ Ham Member

changing price and relisting...

5. KD8RCZ

KD8RCZ Ham Member

Yaesu FT-90r with Yaesu YSK-90 Separation kit.

Not much I can say to describe the radio... it is in MINT CONDITION... Period. Dual band micro mobile. Yaesu FT-90r with Yaesu YSK-90 separation kit. All manuals, papers, boxes, etc. Never been smoked around. Never been modified (I will do the extended transmit mod if you ask for extra $30). Anyone who knows and shops for these radios know that the mic cord frays on the end.... not this one! It hasn't been used enough for that to happen. The original power cable is un-cut full length. Hardware is still in plastic baggies. Mount bracket was only used to screw the body to the desk. Never been mobile. This radio is near new. Still has the original plastic film on the display. It is programmed for central Ohio use but you can do a master reset and clear that all out. I will do it if you wish. If you want a specific picture of any part of the radio, just ask me and I will take it and get it to you.

$275 shipped to the lower 48 states. Paypal plus 3% accepted. Postal money orders also. That's it, no other methods accepted.

Contact me by email for fastest service. ed.castle@hotmail.com or call/text @ 6l4-3O7-7457

Thanks and 73,
    2013-01-20_21-55-04_689.jpg DSC01282.jpg DSC01285.jpg DSC01289.jpg DSC01293.jpg DSC01294.jpg DSC01295.jpg DSC01296.jpg DSC01287.jpg DSC01292.jpg
    Ed
    KD8RCZ

6. KD8RCZ

KD8RCZ Ham Member

Sold pending funds. Thanks Derek!

7. KD8RCZ

KD8RCZ Ham Member

Sold to Derek! Thank you to an English Gentleman...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.