Yaesu FT-900/AT Transceiver

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AB6YA, Feb 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-rfparts
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-rl
  1. AB6YA

AB6YA Ham Member QRZ Page

This was a storage find by a friend of mine and I agreed to take it out and ensure it is well.

It has all the documentation, blank warranty card and is all original. I don't think it had ever been powered up or
    removed from the box!

I tested it over the weekend running it over my 3-band inverted V dipole and received excellent signal reports from
    Northern California to Georgia. The tuner works great and can tune my 80-40-20 dipole full spectrum, as well as full
    spectrum on 17, 15, 12 and 10 meters and a tad bit on 160 so it handles a wide range for sure - More-so that any
    internal tuner I have run across.

It has a CW filter installed but I have chosen not to opened her up to verify if it is a 500 or 250 (sounds like a
    500). I do not know if it has an SSB filter.

I have found no issues with this radio whatsoever but being a 15+ year old radio I have to sell as-is.

If local to San Diego you are welcome to come by and try her out!

Please drop me an email for more pictures.

Asking $725 shipped.

Attached Files:

2. AB6YA

AB6YA Ham Member QRZ Page

Sale pending....
  3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.