Yaesu FT-411E Manual

Discussion in 'General Technical Questions and Answers' started by KG4IVZ, Jul 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KG4IVZ

KG4IVZ Ham Member

I have inherited a Yaesu FT-411E with a dead battery and no manual. I have found a battery on line for $45.00. Does anyone have a manual I an get a copy of?
    This unit has a car chager attached under the NICAD battery. How is this used?
    Thanks,
    Greg

2. K7MH

K7MH Ham Member

3. NQ3U

NQ3U XML Subscriber

Hi Greg,

Do you realize that your FCC ham radio license is about to expire?

After August 1st, that's 2 weeks from now, you have to cease all
    transmissions.

Go and renew your license first, then worry about other things.

4. K4TVE

K4TVE Ham Member

i've got some 411 "stuff"

. . i have an old dead 411 with a desk charger that works, i believe, and a few other miscellaneous parts. if u want to pay the shipping i will box everything up and send it.
    . . i enjoyed the 411. it was a good bulletproof handheld.

bill

5. TONYCLARK

TONYCLARK New Member

If the other guy doesn't want it......
    What would shipping be? My Nephew is learning electonic repair, this would be a great learning tool.

6. KG4IVZ

KG4IVZ Ham Member

Carl,
    I have obviously not received any notification of the expiration of my license. What is the quickest way to get this resolved before expiration date?
    Greg

7. AK4MP

AK4MP SR. DX DATABASE MANAGER

8. K4TVE

K4TVE Ham Member

to tony

. . i suppose the whole box would weigh maybe 3 pounds. i'm in s.e. georgia. the 411 was put together by a machine, its not going to be an easy repair. it was a fine radio.
    . . i will wait to see if hes interested.

bill

9. WJ5O

WJ5O Ham Member

FT-411 manual

The manual is here for a complete download.
    http://www.foxtango.kc9foz.com/nineties/Nineties.htm

The PA-6 is both a battery charger and current provider when the rig is plugged into a vehicle lighter receptacle.
    It will operate the rig without a battery attached to the bottom.

10. TONYCLARK

TONYCLARK New Member

Thank you Sir.

11. KG4IVZ

KG4IVZ Ham Member

I am very interested in the parts you have. Please let me know how much the postage would be and I will the funds before you mail it.
    Thanks
    Greg KG4IVZ

12. KG4IVZ

KG4IVZ Ham Member

Bill,
    I apologize for the slow response. I sent the reply to the wrong member. I am very interested in the parts you have for the 411E. Let me know how much the postage will be and I will send you the amount before you mail it.
    Thanks,
    Greg KG4IVZ

13. K4TVE

K4TVE Ham Member

no problem greg

. . just got back from a few days in orlando, including a visit to aes. i'm not going to mention the three hours it took to make the 30 minute trip from fort wilderness to commonwealth avenue.
    . . ok i will box the charger and 411e up and throw in a few old batteries.
    . . i will let you know what the shipping charges are.

. . sorry tony, greg had first dibs.

bill

14. K4TVE

K4TVE Ham Member

the stuff is in the mail

. . u should get it friday.
    . . i dont know if this is a shipping number or not, may let you track it if you are really really interested.... 045729915001195, fed ex ground.
    . . shipping was $9.46. my qrz addy is correct.
    . . like i said, the 411 was tango uniform, but the charger worked fine. the batteries are probably all shot. it was a good radio, i used it for cap stuff too. one of the knobs is missing. hope u get some use out of the charger.

bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.