ad: Ebabel-1

Yaesu FT-2000, DMU-2000, & SP-2000

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K8WAW, Apr 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-rfparts
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-rl
  1. K8WAW

K8WAW Guest

I’m offering my Yaesu FT-2000, a DMU-2000, and a SP-2000n matching speaker up for sale. This FT-2000 provides a full 100 Watts of power output. This radio comes with the MH-31B8 hand mic. The Yaesu DMU-2000 provides a wide array of informative and useful displays for the FT-2000 & FT-950 transceivers. The Yaesu SP-2000 is designed to match the FT-2000 transceiver. It features a large 4.7 inch speaker. All three items come with original packaging boxes, documentation, & accessories. Operates to factory specifications & is in excellent condition functionally & cosmetically. These three pieces retail currently (including discounts) for more than $4,100. See for current pricing. Local inspection and pickup welcomed, Cash, USPS Money Order or PayPal (if you pay the PayPal fee) acceptable. Asking price is $3,100 plus USPS or UPS shipping & insurance to the USA only.

Attached Files:

2. N6MEJ

N6MEJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Will you split them out and if so what would be the price of the DMU-2000?

3. N8USA

N8USA Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

HRO sells them for $1180 with free shipping. I would sell this one for $750 plus shipping to your QTH.
    With 15" monitor and cables. Email
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2012
  4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.