Yaesu FT-101E Station, transceiver, linear, VFO, speaker, display

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by NZ9Y, May 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-innov
ad: l-rl
ad: l-gcopper
ad: L-rfparts
  1. NZ9Y

NZ9Y Ham Member QRZ Page

I have for sale an FT-101E station. Includes Ft-101E transceiver, FL-2100B linear amplifier,
    YC-601 digital display, FV-101V external VFO and SP-101 external speaker. Also comes with printed manuals, linear amp relay/ALC cable and powered hand microphone.

This station is in nice shape, but not collector clean. No major dents or cosmetic damage, but its been used all its life. It's a ready to put on the air station, even the amp relay cable is included, just add an antenna and feedline. If you are looking for a nice operating classic station that requires more thought than a washing machine, you will have a lot of fun with this. Transmit audio is excellent. The current 6JS6C finals do well in excess of 100w on all bands. The 572s in the amp do 450-700 watts depending on the band.

Station is in the Minneapolis area, and I prefer it picked up. I have used this station on the air on all bands and it works well, BUT it is sold as is. I'll be happy to put it in the air while you are here, but sale is final. I'm not interested in parting it out for now. Sorry, I have more radio gear than I need so no trades, please.

Priced at $750 picked up, and will entertain offers if it doesn't go. I will ship in the contiguous 48 United States, but add $100. Contact me via EMAIL please, my qrz.com page is up to date.
  2. KD0OHH

KD0OHH Ham Member QRZ Page

Do you Still have the station, if so what is youre bottom line?
  3. KK4IBG

KK4IBG Ham Member QRZ Page

Whats the serial Number on the 101E and does it have the am filter or CW filter in it .
  4. K9RLB

K9RLB Ham Member QRZ Page

5. K9RLB

K9RLB Ham Member QRZ Page

Your price is fair - I will buy, no bottom line or endless questions - located in Indiana so I'll add your $100 to ship - just reply rj@indy.rr.com thanks K9RLB Robert
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.