For Sale Yaesu FT-1000MP Parts & Filters available

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N5JXO, Aug 7, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. N5JXO

N5JXO XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I have a FT-1000 that got zapped by lightening through the serial port only. The antenna was disconnected. I am offering the boards and modules not damaged. I will guarantee for a few weeks each part I sell unless mentioned other ways, by offering a PayPal refund. I have other parts, but the control board/cpu died. I am keeping the AMP module and PS to build up a qrp amp (they all work).

As the prices I selected are lower than anything I have seen, I do not expect to barter. Price includes shipping of my choice to a USA address. Please ask any questions to my QRZ email. Fred N5JXO

Filters.jpg
    This roofing filter substantially reduces the third order intermodulation from multiple strong signals in the 2 to 20 kHz region either side of the tuned frequency. It has much of the benefit of the IF Noise Reduction Mod and in addition it reduces the close in IMD. This is particularly important for stations with big antennas or stations which regularly receive loud signals.

This is a plug-in, no-solder mod that can be easily removed. The roofing filter also works in the Mark V and Mark V Field, except it requires soldering two connections.

The product has been reviewed in Feb 2005 QST and Jan 2005 RadCom. (Reproduced through the kind permission of the ARRL and the RSGB.)

Full installation instructions are available at the Inrad site
    List Price $175 Sell $100 shipping included.

Yaesu Collins YF-115C which is marked as XF-115C (per Collins/Yaesu!), the 500hz CW filter at 455khz center, 6db/-60db, in Perfect shape Used in the FT-847, FT-1000MP, FT-1000MP Mark V, and others. This is a “must have” for the CW user. $90 Shipped

Inrad #704
    250 Hz 455 kHz CW 8-pole crystal filter
    Details
    Bandwidth
    250 Hz
    Center Frequency
    455.0 kHz
    Mode
    CW
    Shape Factor
    List Price:$174.25 Sell $80 Shipped

Inrad #702
    2100 Hz 455 kHz SSB 8-pole crystal filter
    Details
    Bandwidth
    2100 Hz
    Center Frequency
    455.0 kHz
    Mode
    SSB
    Shape Factor
    Price:$174.25 Sell $80 Shipped

Inrad 500 Hz
    500 Hz 455 kHz CW 7-pole Collins filter
    Note: bandwidth is measured by the manufacturer at -3 dB; we measured shape factor at -60/-6 dB.
    Note: Collins mechanical filters are no longer in production. INRAD has inventory on hand that should last through 2016. Once our inventory is sold, we will discontinue offering this item. There is no drop-in replacement available.
    Details
    Bandwidth
    500 Hz
    Center Frequency
    455.0 kHz
    Mode
    CW
    Shape Factor
    List Price:$140.00 Sell $75 Shipped

Yaesu YF-115S 2.6KHz SSB Collins plug in Mechanical filter in Perfect shape. Marked as XF-115S by Yaesu. 455KHZ center frequency. Used in Yaesu FT-1000MP, FT-1000MP Mark V, FT-1000MP Mark V Field FT-1000, FT-1000D, and perhaps others. Please make sure this is the right filter for your radio. Simply plugs in and you are ready to go. $75.00 Shipped

YAESU XF-114CN same as YF-114CN CW 250hz filter 8.215kHz center frequency.
    For YAESU radios: FT-1000MP, FT-1000MKV, FT-1000MKV Field and many other models (see manual to your radio).
    Testing 100% working good. Sell $75.00 Shipped

Yaesu YF-114SN marked per Yaesu as XF-114SN, 2.0Khz SSB filter (8.2mhz center frequency) for the 2nd IF main receive in the FT-1000MP, FT-1000MP Mark V, and perhaps others, in Perfect shape.. Simply plug in and go, this is a “Must Have” for the true SSB operator. Sell $75.00 Shipped
    (Sorry this is up side down)

Boards.jpg
    Internal antenna tuner for the FT-1000mp MKV and possibly other Yaesu rigs. Sell $125 Shipped

ALC unit $50 Shipped

Regulator Unit (Tested working) $50 Shipped

HPF unit PCB for the FT-1000mp and possibly other Yaesu rigs. $20 Shipped

Front Pannel.jpg

Front Panel Complete
    I believe this is working but I am selling it for the plastic, knobs, switches etc. There is the PCB on the back, and the florescent tube power supply. $150 Shipped - no returns on this one.

If you need something like the case top or bottom or all the internal cables, let me know. Thanks, Fred. I will take emails first come first served. Although I have Jury Duty this Monday. Thanks, Fred

2. K4LMP

K4LMP Ham Member QRZ Page

email sent, about the top and bottom covers.

3. W4JRV

W4JRV Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Do you have the front end parts for the att controls for a 1000D? Mine ATT stops working at the setting of 6 but goes up to 18 like yours? If you do what would you take for it

4. N5JXO

YF-114SN (XF-114SN) = Sold
    Inrad #702 Sold

5. W1AN

W1AN Ham Member QRZ Page

I'd like the inrad roofing filter kit.
    John W1AN

6. K4GNX

K4GNX Ham Member QRZ Page

ill take the front panel, ill paypal it to ya
    dan

7. N5JXO

YF-114SN (XF-114SN) - Sold
    Inrad #702 - Sold
    Roofing Filter - Sold
    Front Panel - Sold

Other items available

Thanks all. N5JXO

8. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.