ad: elecraft

WSJT-Z with built-in QRZ.COM integration

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by SQ9FVE, Sep 24, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. VA3VF

VA3VF Ham Member QRZ Page

2. KF9L

KF9L XML Subscriber QRZ Page

yes I sure did

3. NY4I

NY4I QRZ Lifetime Member #487 Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

It’s not just the local network but every hop between the user and QRZ (Amazon). Turning off TLS is a risk. As long as your password is one you don’t use anywhere else, it’s a minimal one though.

WJ4U likes this.
  4. N6SPP

N6SPP XML Subscriber QRZ Page

CNTRL+Click (on a call) works great..Nice work. I think an IOTA field would be a nice touch as a feature request (maybe use the "Email" field for this). 73, Eric

5. VK2VAR

VK2VAR Ham Member QRZ Page

When installing this do you just install it over the top of the old WSJTX App, and does it keep your configs etc??

6. SQ9FVE

SQ9FVE Ham Member QRZ Page

You can install in a different folder if you would like to keep using both. Config will be shared between the two applications.

VK2VAR likes this.
  7. SQ9FVE

SQ9FVE Ham Member QRZ Page

KE5EUA likes this.
  8. K0UO

K0UO Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I drove up and walked around the old loran site at Searchlight Nevada last year. What a shame, a beautiful building at a great location, I remember the big towers. Basically they just pulled some of the equipment and walked off and left the building. The gates and the buildings were wide open. It looked like widespread looting and copper thieves everywhere.

9. KM4OOD

KM4OOD Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I was thinking the same.

10. KM4OOD

KM4OOD Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Any reports of these users having 2Fa enabled? I will be conducting this test, I am an XML Subscriber so if it does not work there may be a need to set up a token of some sort for this software to work.

11. G6NLZ

G6NLZ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

thx. Tom, I have been using the version for a few weeks, love some features like being able to block continents/calls, but i have lost several contacts on FT8 because the prog. has cut off and not sent final RR73 randomly which many won't accept as completed, am i missing something? Mac G6NLZ

12. I8QJU

I8QJU Ham Member QRZ Page

Tom very well, the digital OM community will find it very useful.

73' de Joe, I8QJU

13. M0PAM

M0PAM Ham Member QRZ Page

I have try to setup my computer to run the FT8/FT4 and could not get this work than decide ask Mr Taylor for help and of course you must by now gets what reply was to my email """NONE""" I am not an computer expert and English never was my first language and my call sigh does not start with K.W.N or other USA call sign. I can not pass the test when I try testing.
    So I have decide to call a day on FT8/FT4
    Thanks for reading

14. F4IOP

F4IOP XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hello everybody, unfortunately, there is no wsjtz-2.2.1-mod-0.44-win64.exe download option, just wsjtz-2.2.1-mod-0.44-win32.exe available !

Any idea ?

Thanks a lot and happy new year

15. W9CWC

W9CWC Ham Member QRZ Page

Have you tried to install the 32 version?