ad: hrd-2

WSJT-X Full-Auto mod

Discussion in 'Working Different Modes' started by SQ9FVE, Mar 27, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. VA3VF

VA3VF Ham Member QRZ Page

Tom,

Great to see that you are still working on this, and most importantly, that you are repositioning the fork away from automation to other functionalities.

I'll give it a try later today.

2. EA4BPN

EA4BPN Ham Member QRZ Page

Tom,

Thanks for update.
    Add source code or patch file to compile under linux, please.

73, Rafael

3. SQ9FVE

SQ9FVE XML Subscriber QRZ Page

My apologies Rafael, source uploaded now.

4. EA4BPN

EA4BPN Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks!

5. US5MPO

US5MPO Ham Member QRZ Page

where can i download the latest version ?

6. SQ9FVE

Hi All,
    Small update after a short break.
    I did release a new version today, fixed the issues in the last release (autoCQ and right click menu not working).
    As a note: AutoCQ has been "broken" for over a month and I got about 3 emails about it, out of couple of hundreds of users :)
    I decided to bring it back anyway, but I'm happy that this is not the most used out of all the features of wsjt-z.

To further enhance the experience, and allow for a more efficient work, for those who like the filtering but not use the automation features I've added alerts feature.
    This will play the default windows notification sound once a new dxcc/grid/CQ zone etc appears, based on your preferences.
    Also, the callsign that triggered the alert will be added to the alerts log window.
    NOTE: The Alerts log window looks a lot better when a fixed width font is used. Courier on my screenshot below. To change this go to Settings -> Fonts.

2019-08-20 12_37_39-WSJT-X   v2.1.0   by K1JT (SQ9FVE MOD).png

Also, instead of adding full source, I am now uploading patch files for those who compile their own builds, so that you can be selective around what you include.

Have fun!

7. SQ9FVE

Hi all, just uploaded v.017, please make sure to update your build.
    One of the major fixes is the duplicate logging prevention (when someone calls RR73 multiple times for example).

73!
    Tom