WSJT-X Full-Auto mod

Discussion in 'Working Different Modes' started by SQ9FVE, Mar 27, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. KK5JY

KK5JY Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Five by nine.

2. EA4BPN

EA4BPN Ham Member QRZ Page

I am in doubt the header of .adi file could be an issue because it is was working with your 0.4 version.
    About the colours highlitghting, 'New Call' was unticket. I will try by your suggestion.

Captura de pantalla_2019-05-15_09-23-03.jpg

Anyway, this was the colours on previous too. I think you changed something since then. I saw your filtering added/removed lines on mainwindow.cpp/.h/.ui on source code. Unable to give you some hints because my cpp language code knowledge is not good.

I hope someone test the program and give more feedback, not only me. :)

3. EA4BPN

EA4BPN Ham Member QRZ Page

Tom,
    Testing 0.7 now. It works.
    'New Call' was checked as suggested and after finishing a new contact, there was not more replies from my station to the followings CQs to the same call.
    It seems this feature is related to "New Only" checkbox on 0.4, that it was checked when Auto Call feature enabled and now removed on 0.6/0.7

4. SQ9FVE

SQ9FVE XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Thanks, that's good news.
    On the subject of good news, testing another set of features. I should really release them in bulk, but I never know if/when I will have spare time so whenever I do, I code :) Docs below. These will be in v0.8.

2019-05-15 15_37_29-Window.png

5. SQ9FVE

v.0.9 is out.
    I noticed that a lot of the stations are not on LOTW, so added 'LOTW only' filter ;)
    Fixed an issue with 'Pounce' functionality and added an option to disable 'auto ignore'. Have fun! :)

6. WF4W

WF4W Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

sigh... what a shame...

7. KK5JY

KK5JY Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Work smarter, not harder.

SQ9FVE likes this.
  8. SQ9FVE

I've implemented another great suggestion from one of the users - to treat 73/RR73 same way as CQ, got them coloured and appearing when in "CQ Only" mode.
    One limitation that it will have is that it will require you to have the Hold Tx Freq checked, as otherwise in auto mode you could potentially transmit over the final 73 in the QSO.
    Testing in progress but I already like it!

2019-05-20 19_47_51-Start.png

Also, working on a 'minimize' function that would make it all fit on a Raspberry Pi touchscreen. Hopefully should be ready soon.

73!

9. VA3VF

VA3VF Ham Member QRZ Page

Excellent. I don't know how long it has been available in JTDX, but I only noticed it recently. Great feature.

10. SQ9FVE

Mini mode :) Now to test on RPi...

2019-05-20 20_32_45-WSJT-X   v2.1.0-rc5   by K1JT (SQ9FVE Full-Auto MOD v0.10 BETA).png