WN9VMR Scammer

Discussion in 'Stolen Radios, Scams and Rip-Offs' started by K1NRO, Jul 19, 2016.

Tags:
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. WR2E

WR2E Ham Member QRZ Page

You people need to document the entire situation and bring this information to law enforcement. If you don't, he will get away with this and continue to get away with it.

N2YQQ likes this.
  2. K1NRO

K1NRO Ham Member QRZ Page

3. N9SCW

N9SCW QRZ Member QRZ Page

It was brought to LEO attention today. There has been a case number filed with local police dept for theft, fraud, etc

4. WR2E

WR2E Ham Member QRZ Page

Might be able to get some fed charges also. Mail fraud comes to mind...

N2YQQ likes this.
  5. KF0G

KF0G Ham Member QRZ Page

How much total $$$ are we talking about here? $1000 or more? Perhaps it would be better just to get the offending young person back on track, take up a collection to cover the losses (yes, I will be part of that) and save a soul from a wasted life of crime and incarceration? None of my business really, sorry to butt in, just offering an alternative. 73

6. KC9ZUB

KC9ZUB Ham Member QRZ Page

Well he oues me a golden eagle astatic head and 60 bucks cash.. U want to paypal me about $125 bucks that would be great... U call me i will give u my information and i will move on 618 923 4259 .but as of right now its not looking to good for kevin.. We just got told he ripped another guy off for about 400 or 500 bucks..

7. KC9ZUB

KC9ZUB Ham Member QRZ Page

125 bucks may not be much to others but to me and my family thats some school clothes for our kids...

8. KF0G

KF0G Ham Member QRZ Page

If you guys can get this kid back on track, I will gladly pay a good chunk of the theft. It is cheaper than keeping someone in jail/ prison for years and then being a drain on society. California has gone down the drain the last few years and is getting worse. We have no real leadership anymore. Please give it a try. 73

9. WR2E

WR2E Ham Member QRZ Page

Which 'kid' are you talking about? Something tells me that Kevin LoBianco is no spring chicken. He seems to have been licensed for maybe 40 years or so.

If you're talking about Jaco, I don't think he did anything wrong...

10. KF0G

KF0G Ham Member QRZ Page

I am talking to Marcus kc9zub and will do what I can to help. Thank you wr2e and all. 73