For Sale Wireless Mic/Headset

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KT9D, Jan 31, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
  1. KT9D

KT9D Ham Member QRZ Page

Just received some nice commercially built DU.O headset wireless microphone units. These operate via 6.0 DECT technology...used by receptionists and telemarketers. Interfaced with your rig you can transmit and receive thru the wireless headset operating up to 250 ft or so from your radio. Wander around the house or even outside and still tx/rx your QSO. These free you up from cords. The headsets have a mute and vol. function built in. The DUO units are on the right side of the pix and have a square base and are muted via a "touch sensor in the headset". I also have single units...same brand just different style on the right with round bases and are muted via a button on the headsets. The ear pads on the DUOs are a bit larger than the singles.
    I sell refurbished units guarantee to be in good working order. I build an interface cable to hook up to your specific rig. I include everything you need plus simple instructions to plug and play and operate wirelessly...headset/headband/power supply/charging base/custom wired interface cable and written instructions plus my cell # if questions or email me for a demo. Contact me directly at blades1947.cb@gmail.com

DUO units....$110 shipped Single units...$100 shipped

PAYPAL only unless otherwise agreed upon and ship in CONUSA only. I ship next day after payment via USPS priority mail. DSC04359.JPG

N9FGD likes this.
  2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.