ad: Winterfest-1

Which Digital Modes Have Bitten The Dust?

Discussion in 'Working Different Modes' started by KK4NSF, Aug 7, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. N7ZDR

N7ZDR Ham Member QRZ Page

I chat just about every day across the pond to EU--- Using Olivia 8/250. Your dial set at 14.071.4 centered on 1500 Hz. The band usually starts working for me at about 11 am MST and tapers of at about 2 pm MST . Just throw out some CQs for at least 10 minutes before giving up---This is the place folks == Also you can watch for any PSK chatter and jump on them to if you want. There was lot's of PSK on 20 today.
    Larry in Idaho

MM0IMC likes this.
  2. VE3CGA

VE3CGA XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I thought FT8 had bit the dust this morning.
    RTTY was everywhere, just like the old days:D:D

3. KC3MIO

KC3MIO XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I jumped into the CQ RTTY contest this past weekend when I figured out that I could edit the memory messages and make actual QSOs. Is RTTY only a contest thing? If not, where do you go for activity?

What’s the simplest way to hook up a keyboard to my 7300 and work RTTY and other digital modes? I think RTTY got me intrigued about digital - beyond CW of course. I couldn’t believe the contacts I made, on all the contest bands.

4. W5DXP

W5DXP Ham Member QRZ Page

AE5ZA has a 7300 and is running FLDIgi+FLRig over a single CI-V cable between his computer and his ICOM. He is net control for a FeldHell net every Thurs. 8pm on 7.083 MHz.

5. KC3MIO

KC3MIO XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Thanks - looks like it will work for me.