Where in the World is RICHS?

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio Amplifiers' started by KD2NCU, Oct 19, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. KA9JLM

KA9JLM Ham Member QRZ Page

Why would it if you log on as someone else ?

I think you are missing something. o_O A new boat will be by soon. ;)

2. WB0MPB

WB0MPB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I think I miss things a lot. I will be watching for the new boat to come along and see if I can catch it. :)
    John, WB0MPB

3. KD8DEY

KD8DEY Ham Member QRZ Page

Skunks drink Coffee?
    Hu Knu?

4. W0AAT

W0AAT XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Ground Hog... they dig fast and deep. One got under my shed and I had to pump concrete down the hole to stabilize the foundation...

5. N6QIC

N6QIC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

When the QRZ software was updated back in 2015 every bio page defaulted to the date of 7-16-2015. The call sign account bio page for W9LGH has not been edited sense the change and most likely has never been used.

help1.jpg

6. W1QJ

W1QJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Lisa, what does this have to do with the fact that someone using a non ham ID was posting in this and other forums? Nothing I don't think. The question here is folks would like to know what the ham call sign is of the person using a non ham ID, In this case the ID was RICHS.

7. N6QIC

Hello,
    I don't know, I was only trying to supply more information about the account because others had posted about it earlier. I probably shouldn't have bothered.

8. W1QJ

W1QJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Yes, I understand that. No problem trying to be helpful. My page hasn't been edited either in a long time but I post here multiple times a day.

N6QIC likes this.
  9. N6QIC

Yes I se that, and I se that your logbook was never upgraded to the new version 2 logbook. That is why you have the message "This call sign does not participate in the QRZ Logbook" when clicking on the logbook tab.

If you run the update you will then se your contacts that were already confirmed.

Ok Good night,
    73, Lisa

10. KD2NCU

KD2NCU Ham Member QRZ Page

Well, I think that just about covers RICHS, REASTON, Possums, O'Possums, Drunk O'Possums, Snake-eating Possums, Possum Recipes, Groundhogs, small bears, Honey Badgers, Logbooks, and just about everything else!
    I think we have it all figured out now.
    Great teamwork, people!

KA0HCP likes this.