What's your favorite rig control Program?

Discussion in 'Rig Control, Propagation, Cluster, & Other Softwar' started by ND4JS, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. ND4JS

ND4JS Ham Member QRZ Page

I have been trying various programs for rig control with computer. Have been using HRD. I am not very satisfied with the interface. The digital modes are great, and logbook not bad, but I am looking for more bells and whistles and a more user friendly interface to vfo etc.

What are you using?

KC4PHR Jay

2. AA6YQ

AA6YQ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I use (and develop) DXLab.

What sort of "bells and whistles" are you seeking?

Dave, AA6YQ

3. WA4OTD

WA4OTD Ham Member QRZ Page

HRD and I really like it.

4. NW2K

NW2K Ham Member QRZ Page

DXLab. Very pleased. Full complement of bells and whistles. Great interface. Plug and play.

5. G0VQY

G0VQY Ham Member QRZ Page

I have been quite happy with the HRD, however I wouldn't mind trying out DXLab on another computer that I will be installing a radio on very soon. However, I don't think I've ever come across a more complicated method of downloading some software. I just spent the last half an hour trying to work out how to download DXLab and I've had no luck whatsoever, I got as far as of 404 pagewhen I tried to download from the following webpage http://www.dxlabsuite.com/Launcher/

I'd love to try the software, but could someone please help me out regarding downloading the software.

6. KC9QVL

KC9QVL Ham Member QRZ Page

7. KT7DAD

KT7DAD Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

X5

I sent them my donation long time ago....

8. N4SRQ

N4SRQ Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

While not perfect, HRD does everything I need when running my FT-950 or my FT-8XX radios. It is incredible for a free package and users ought to tip their hat, and a few bucks, to the author on occasion.
    73 Stephen N4SRQ

9. W4PG

W4PG Super Moderator Lifetime Member 279 Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

10. KB1THM

KB1THM Ham Member QRZ Page

HRD 4, it works very well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.