whats up with this new log

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by M1CYI, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. M1CYI

M1CYI Ham Member QRZ Page

As you say the only thing about the V2 Log is you can see it a bit better But i have Noticed that it dosnt show you
    the Name of the operator you have worked , and in the past we had a NOTES Feature on the right hand side wich i used to like as we could post short messages to other Hams why they took it of i dont know

2. M1CYI

dosnt show you
    the Name of the operator you have worked

3. M1CYI

it still isnt working very well and why dosnt it show the Name of the operator you have worked ??
    i want to stay with the old log as i have never had a problem with it

4. N0AMT

N0AMT Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

The old logbook will be disabled soon. We are looking into options for making the columns customizable (so you would be able to add op name in)

As far as Notes go, read this, particularly the section titled "What you need to know about logbook V2"
    http://forums.qrz.com/showthread.php?421392-Announcing-QRZ-Logbook-2-0

After reading it, you will see that while comments still exist, sending a note to the other op is pointless. 1) The QSO you entered doesn't show up in their logbook. 2) We have a private messaging system that is much more robust for something like that.

I'm sorry you don't like V2, but V2 was developed to replace a V1 that has outgrown it's design and is slowly failing, so even if V2 weren't here, V1 is going away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.