whats up with this new log

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by M1CYI, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. M1CYI

M1CYI Ham Member QRZ Page

I am still using my old log as its better than the new one as most of the time i go to the new log it says i have no contacts and when it dose show my contacts i have 2003 in my old log and the new one says i have 1977 ????

2. MW0JHC

MW0JHC Ham Member QRZ Page

Robert you are doing better than me. A few days ago I responded to a QRZ.com notice that I should move to the new V2 Log Book which being an obliging type I did. I also accepted the invite to use a One-Time Only back-up of my existing Logbook contents up to that moment. That resulted in me having a strange file which I couldn't open (being the said Back-up).

Today when I looked at V2 Logbook, which I had forgotten to use for recent contacts - lo an behold it was empty.

So, like you I wonder what was it all about - moving to the new Logbook (V2). My initial impression was that it was clearer than the original. But it is not of any use if it misses or loses contacts.

3. N0AMT

N0AMT Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm working on the bug that causes it to say "no contacts" right now. often times re-loading the page will solve this temporarily while I work it.

4. N0AMT

I believe that we have found and resolved the issue causing "no contacts" and a few other errors. The issue was unrelated to logbook V2 and was also affecting the 'country' field disappearing on QRZ callsign lookup. If you experience it/them again, please report back.

5. N0AMT

Yeah, when you migrated, the summary screen explained this.

Out of 1983 logs that WERE in your V1 logbook at the time of migration, 12 were exact duplicates that we removed for you in V2.

Your count in V1 is higher now because you are still using it.

6. K5HK

K5HK XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Alex,

Now having trouble logging w1aw/5 in OK. Get error and checked received info and has GS AA00aa can't change location to get rid of error.

de K5HK

7. N0AMT

Strangely, I can't reproduce this. Have you clicked the Set button on the Receiver Info tab to set their country to United States?

8. K5HK

K5HK XML Subscriber QRZ Page

That fixed it funny it can figure out callsign is usa.

9. N0AMT

This has been fixed.

10. 2E0NHR

2E0NHR Ham Member QRZ Page

May I just say that V2 is now working fine for me and its very good thanks!

steve 2E0NHR

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.