What QRP Operating Today?

Discussion in 'QRP Corner' started by KM4DYX, Aug 15, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. WW2PT

WW2PT Ham Member QRZ Page

2. US7IGN

US7IGN Ham Member QRZ Page

It was the worst radio expedition I ever had. Not a single QSO! Crazy reception noise and transmission problems - even the skimmers didn’t hear me.
    IMG_20191006_121534.jpg

Attached Files:

N1OOQ, K5VZD and AA8NN like this.
  3. N8AFT

N8AFT Subscriber QRZ Page

Well Vlad, the scenery sure is nice enuff tho! ;)

4. KB9BVN

KB9BVN Ham Member QRZ Page

The QRP-ARCI Fall QSO Party is 10/12 00:00 to 10/13 00:00 and that means TONIGHT at 8PM EDT.

Work a few hours or work the whole thing.

Logger and rules are at http://qrpcontest.com/qrparci_fall/

I hope to have you in my log!

5. WW2PT

WW2PT Ham Member QRZ Page

0A668508-3860-4CB6-B9B9-521E4DB5A3E2.jpeg Bands seemed better tonight than the past few. Background noise here on 40m and 30m around S2-S3 compared to S0-S1 yesterday and earlier this evening, so maybe the K is inching upward. Only thing interesting that I heard was T30GC Western Kiribati on 30m CW, but soooo weak! Called for a while until he started working EU around his local sunset 0530-ish. No love. VOACAP tells me the 0400-0600 stretch is my best shot to work T30 on 30m. Maybe tomorrow.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2019
  6. WM7WM

WM7WM Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Don,

Hello again! I just posted a QRP forum thread regarding the new Venus SW-3B Chinese, CW only transceiver. It's a hell of a buy at just $188. It has tons of features, is small and light, and I've done tons of DX on it! Check it out.

Hope all is well? You ready for winter? Shoot me an email sometime.

Wes
    WM7WM

7. KD8ZM

KD8ZM Ham Member QRZ Page

Worked V0MIT. Felt slightly nauseous afterward. :)

N1OOQ and KC3RN like this.
  8. W4POT

W4POT Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

On Wednesday I worked VE2PEACE special event station on 20m SSB using my Flex-1500 at 5 watts. I had a Hamstick on a NMO mount on my van's room. One of the other guys in our QRP group brought a kit he assembled which was a rig and WSPR xmitter. He said it was 200 mw,

KD8ZM likes this.
  9. KD8ZM

KD8ZM Ham Member QRZ Page

I worked the VE2PEACE station using 5 watts on Nov. 1. His call sign really threw me - too many letters until I finally got that it spelled peace! Still not sure how he got that sort of a call sign.
    Brady kd8zm

10. N8AFT

N8AFT Subscriber QRZ Page

Nothing spectacular, been QRP es QRPp CW with the old Kenwood Hybrid TS-530 at five es less watts the past few of days this week.
    Having fun and making contacts from the shack with others doing the same thing. Narrow filter is handy...
    Too cold (fer me) to op outdoors... ;)
    So, keep yer beer cold, yer coffee hot and your key adjusted... VY 72 / 73 Lane

KD8ZM likes this.