ad: NXPsemi-1

What QRP Operating Today?

Discussion in 'QRP Corner' started by KM4DYX, Aug 15, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. KM4DYX

KM4DYX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Today I made four CW contacts, 3 X SOTA and 1 X POTA; a personal best for me and only forty four less than you!

Also, for making the 600th post in this thread you win 200 sun spots, payable in 5 years or so.

WN1MB, KC8VWM and US7IGN like this.
  2. KD8ZM

KD8ZM Ham Member QRZ Page

Today is fantastic for QRP on 40m!!

3. KM4DYX

KM4DYX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Prop on 20 good today. Some 1 Watt WSPR Spots from around 1720 UTC.

Screenshot_2018-12-28 Map WSPRnet.png

4. US7IGN

US7IGN Ham Member QRZ Page

Today I supported a little European Original QRP Contest http://www.qrpcc.de/contestrules/ and made on mcHF qrp rig 10 qrp-qrp QSO in the test and one in SOTA with HB9IAB/p oqrp2018.jpg

5. WB5WPA

WB5WPA Ham Member QRZ Page

Prop good overnight on 160 meters too - and I'm operating from a city lot. Backyard is 30 ft deep x 60 ft wide and antenna itself is 16 ft vert by 40 ft horz and hung btw two 22 ft tall stacks of 4 ft mil tent poles ...

Wspr_Map_2018-12-30.jpg

W7CJD likes this.
  6. US7IGN

Stew Perry
    [​IMG]

WB5WPA likes this.
  7. WB5WPA

WB5WPA Ham Member QRZ Page

Yeah ... one of these years!

8. US7IGN

Today I made couple dozens QSO in AGCW Happy New Year Contest with mcHF and loop. Poor conditions but it is better than nothing.

KC3RN and KC8VWM like this.
  9. KC3JIN

KC3JIN Ham Member QRZ Page

Road trip with the wife to Austin, TX for a work conference (her job.) Set up at the park, 20m wire vertical electrical taped to my 20ft fishing pole. 2 CW contacts thanks to the VERY patient folks at SKCC :)

Edit: 1048 miles today, Austin TX to Dassel MN. Ground planes matter!

KC8VWM likes this.
  10. KD8ZM

KD8ZM Ham Member QRZ Page

Hooked up the QCX kit at 14:54 UTC and called CQ with 4 watts, got a immediate reply from K8PON in GA with a 599 report and nice long conversation. That worked so well that I then hooked up the KX3 and called CQ at 1/10th of a watt and on the second try got a reply from WB2DKH near Buffalo, 579 report, and a ten minute exchange before we decided we'd better not push our luck and risk band collapse. Both 40 meters ~7.032. Good QRP day for sure.
    Brady

G4LJW and KC3RN like this.