ad: w5yi

What if "You have insufficient privileges to post here..."?

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AA7BQ, Jul 16, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. BH3MDE

BH3MDE Ham Member QRZ Page

Thank you very much for QRZ service team, I have passed the verification review, and there will be more excellent Ham radio products exhibitions from China in the future.

W7ASH likes this.
  2. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

If you are a COMMERCIAL VENDOR, you cannot use Swapmeet. You will need to purchase advertising ads. Commercial ads are FORBIDDEN in the "Ham Gear For Sale" and your ads will be deleted.

Dave
    W7UUU

3. BH3MDE

BH3MDE Ham Member QRZ Page

I will like everyone else, follow the rules to release sell unused personal radio devices.

Chinese Ham radio almost invisible it here. I hope you can give Chinese people Ham radio a chance.

Thank you for your support and understanding.

4. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Super! You just cannot act as a commercial interest, distributor, reseller of "new unsold items"... no eBay links to "56 available" sales etc.

But don't worry - you'll be just fine if you follow the rules. If you don't your ads will be removed. We have "equal enforcement of the rules" here.

Good luck to you!! 謝謝 :)

Thank you for taking time to get "ID Verified" :)

Dave
    W7UUU

5. WA5GP

WA5GP Ham Member QRZ Page

I have been a Verified User for some time and the last two or three times that I Try to login to QRZ I have to do it 3 and 4 times before the login takes effect. It is starting to become a headache to login. The " little Orphan Annie " code that is sent is useless if it is still that difficult to just login. What gives with the Multiple Attempts to just login the site.

6. AJ4GQ

AJ4GQ Ham Member QRZ Page

The authentication code is only valid for 30 seconds. Could that be the problem?

7. WA5GP

Nope!!!

8. W7UUU

Given there are THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of
    "Second Factor ID" and "ID Verified" users, the issue is in your settings. What browser are you using? What device are you receiving the 2FA codes on?

But whatever you do - if you want to keep your ID Verified status, please do not turn off your "Second Factor Authentication" until you resolve this issue - if you turn that off, your "ID Verified" status will cease and you'd need to reapply.

Dave
    W7UUU

AJ4GQ likes this.
  9. AJ4GQ

AJ4GQ Ham Member QRZ Page

Send me a Conversation (PM) with the problem details if you would like some help fixing this.

10. WA5GP

RR

I started what I think is a PM.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019