What are you proud of?

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by VK6FLAB, Dec 21, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
  1. KK4NAW

KK4NAW XML Subscriber QRZ Page

A Novice ticket in 1972 lead me to a career working for NASA where I was proud to be a (small) part of the teams that launched Cassini, Galileo, rovers to Mars, Pluto New Horizons as well as a host of earth observing satellites. Some of the things I learned over the years in ham radio helped me solve a few of the unique ground processing issues that arose from time to time. Now I use some of these experiences when talking to younger students to help them see that ham radio can have practical applications as well as being great fun!

2. W6MQI

W6MQI Ham Member QRZ Page

Jimbo,
    Nah can't catch me beside I've been known to shoot back, did you hear Lenard is a silent key.

3. NN6EE

NN6EE Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OBVIOUSLY NOT!!! When did it happen? And does anybody know the CAUSE???

4. W6MQI

W6MQI Ham Member QRZ Page

PM me Jim I don't seem to have your email anymore.

5. W4KVW

W4KVW Ham Member QRZ Page

“God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble.” For sure we shall all be Humble when we stand before HIM if we can stand at all. :D

Clayton
    W4KVW

6. PD0JBV

PD0JBV Ham Member QRZ Page

fullsizeoutput_1161.jpeg The moment my grandson was born and i realized Ham Radio is just a hobby.

W7SJP likes this.
  7. W7SJP

W7SJP Subscriber QRZ Page

First of all, I am proud of ALL of you guys for being Hams and doing what you do to help others, and a *little bit* proud of myself for building my first beam power QRP rig that actually works!

73s all round,
    Steve

PD0JBV likes this.