Welcome to the Logbook Suggestion Box

Discussion in 'Suggestions and New Feature Requests' started by AA7BQ, May 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. AA7BQ

AA7BQ QRZ Founder Administrator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

If you have an idea regarding how the logbook could be improved, please post it here.

Please bear in mind that there is exactly 1 programmer working on this project and that person would be me. I really appreciate your suggestions and hope that we can use them to improve the facility

2. K8MCN

K8MCN XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Great layout,Fred
    Man o man if you can just integrate it with HRD kinda like HRDlog.net does the world would be right :)

I assume the you will allow log uploads eventually?

It would be nice if you could just leave the data entry screen open and have an update button on that page----then you wouldn't have go back to the log each time-----if you were working a contest that would be critical for time saving
    also, in the future maybe allow a separate log to be run for a contest, then after contest you could integrate it in to the main log??

i understand the ONE PROGRAMMER thing--this is just a shopping list...

3. VK7XX

VK7XX Ham Member QRZ Page

OK, will do!

How about this one......... I have disabled the QRZ logbook on my information page and, as expected, no logging buttons appear on my information page.

However, whenever I look up another persons callsign, there, on the pale blue bar, alongside the 'Biography' and 'Detail' buttons appears a button that says "Log a New Contact with (the callsign I looked up)"

Because I have disabled my log book I would rather not see this button on every page I look up (it is superfluous) so, would it be possible to change the way this button is displayed and only show it if the searching station has their log enabled ??... I realise that if the searching station is not currently logged in then the info as to whether they have their log enabled or not would not be available... I always log in, so the fact that my log is disabled should be searchable and then that button also disabled.

Whatcha think boss ???

4. VK7XX

VK7XX Ham Member QRZ Page

WHATS THE POINT ???

Is there a point to this area ??? Does AA7BQ read anything posted ??? Has the suggestion I made almost a month ago been looked at by him ???

My guess is, that by posting this, I will find out ;):D

5. VK2HV

VK2HV Ham Member QRZ Page

do any of the comments ever get read ?????
    seems not as their are many issues not addressed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.