Welcome to the DX Zone - Some simple Guidelines

Discussion in 'The DX Zone' started by WS2L, Apr 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-assoc
  1. WS2L

WS2L Guest

Hello fellow members,

First I would like to welcome everyone to the "DX Zone" and being a new forum we are going to go through some bumps in the road until we get together a set of Rules and Guidelines.

The next thing I would like to do is to introduce you to the Moderators of this forum, there are:

Dave - WS2L (Forum Administrator)
    Jamie - N4CYA (Forum Moderator)
    Vlad - UA6JD (Forum Moderator)

Until I can post a set of rules and guidelines please use "Common Sense" when making a posting to this forum. The forum was designed to talk about DX and nothing else. If your topic is not DX related it will be moved to another more appropriate forum. Some simple guidelines to get started.

1) Please post items related to DX ONLY.

2) Please act in a manner that does not provoke heated discussions and name calling.

3) This is a Forum about DX and not a place to vent about Contests and Contesters.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, feedback and suggestions please send me either a Private Message (PM) or write me an email at:
    WS2L@QRZ.COM

Please use common sense when posting to this forum and do not allow yourself to be baited into arguing with another member. Thank you for your interest in this forum and please do not hesitate to write to us if you foresee any problems or have any suggestions to help make this a better Forum.

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2014
    K7CRR and W4IOA like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.