Was VP6D on 80 CW this morning at 1145Z a pirate?

Discussion in 'The DX Zone' started by N6PAT, Oct 26, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
  1. N6PAT

N6PAT Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

My 80 CW QSO is still not in DXA but did finally show up in the log days later. That's what prompted me to start this thread.

Hopefully you'll see your QSO soon. If not they will have a function for reporting busted calls and missing QSO's

2. N6PAT

N6PAT Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

To clarify, when I say "for another band" I meant that I already had them on other bands and that 160 is "another band". I didn't mean that I gave up on 160 and found them somewhere else. The QSO was on 160

3. W3WN

W3WN Ham Member QRZ Page

Sorry Pat. You’re not shown in the online log - yet - on 160 FT8.

See https://www.vp6d.com/index.php/logsearch-oqrs and put in your call.

It’s possible that part of the log hasn’t been loaded yet, as we noted, the 15 CW logs didn’t go in for a few days.

Work ‘em again. And keep an eye on the online log.

BTW, your number of contacts, especially on CW, is impressive!

WZ7U likes this.
  4. N2EY

N2EY Ham Member QRZ Page

Was I the only one who thought of this:

5. DK7OB

DK7OB Ham Member QRZ Page

Guys, please be patient.

None of my FT-8 QSOs are in DXA, but all of them finally appeared in the OQRS and were confirmed on LOTW. For the 30m QSO it took 2 or 3 days.

WZ7U likes this.
  6. KI4WCQ

KI4WCQ Ham Member QRZ Page

DXA is a nice feature but unless it's working perfectly, it leads to distress for some ops. I don't recall seeing as much angst during previous expeditions when one had to wait for a daily upload to Clublog or some other log to find out if you made it into the log. If I hear my call answered on phone or CW or see it on the screen with RTTY/FT8 I assume it's good and I log it. If it doesn't show in log, I try to work them again on another day. Sometimes calls get entered wrong, and there's always the busted QSO inquiry to fall back on.

7. WF4W

WF4W Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

yeah, i've noticed that too. So many posts about not showing up in logs, OQRS, etc. I snoozed the FT8 facebook group b/c it was a steady stream of "did i make the contact??" posts to my news feed...