ad: AbAuRe-1

WA4SNY

Discussion in 'Silent Keys / Friends Remembered' started by KL7FZ/SK2022, Jan 21, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. KL7FZ/SK2022

KL7FZ/SK2022 Ham Member QRZ Page

I just found out that David Suchodolski, WA4SNY, died in April of last year. I was just thinking of him and we had not been in contact for a while. When I went to call I found out I was too late. He and I were distant cousins and lived in Lynchburg, Va when we were young. We were both hams and spent many evenings and late nights talking on 6 and 2 meters. He was a knowledgeable ham and electronics tech. I will miss him. Please don't wait to contact your old friends. KL7FZ

2. K2HAT

K2HAT Premium Subscriber Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

David L. Suchodolski, WA4SNY SK

[​IMG]

In Memory of
    David Lee Suchodolski
    January 6, 1948 - April 11, 2017
    Obituary

David Lee Suchodolski, 69, of Lynchburg passed away Tuesday, April 11, 2017, at Lynchburg General Hospital. Born January 6, 1948, in Lynchburg, he was the son of the late David Thaddeus Suchodolski and Mary Dickerson Suchodolski.

David was a retired electronics technician for RR Donnelly. He also served our country in the U.S. Air Force during the Vietnam War.

David is survived by his children Jennifer Tucker and her husband Scott of Lynchburg and Christopher Suchodolski of Lynchburg; two brothers, Michael A. Suchodolski and his wife Terri of Elon and William V. Suchodolski of Lynchburg; two grandsons, Colton Tucker and Alex Suchodolski; and numerous nieces and nephews.

A graveside service will be conducted 12:00 p.m. (noon), Saturday, April 15, 2017, at Meade Cemetery with Pastor Jim Freeman officiating. Military Honors will also be presented by the American Legion Post 16.

The family will receive friends 6-8 p.m., Friday, April 14, 2017, at Whitten Timberlake Chapel.

To send online condolences to the family, please visit www.whittentimberlake.com

http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/di...Suchodolski&lc=4896&pid=185072036&mid=7366735