W2IHY 8 Band EQ w/cables

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K3DAV, Sep 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-gcopper
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-rfparts
ad: l-rl
  1. K3DAV

K3DAV Ham Member QRZ Page

Mint condition W2IHY 8 Band EQ. Unit works perfectly and has never had any issues. I am the only owner and I am a freak for taking care of my equipment. Non-smoking home. I originally purchased this unit directly from Julius at W2IHY Technologies, for $269.99 new.

For detailed specs use this link... http://www.w2ihy.com/eightband.asp

It comes with everything it originally came with. AC adaptor and Instruction manual. I do not have the original box, but it will be packaged quite well and safe for shipping.

I also bought the cables to connect the unit to my radio. One cable is the EQ to radio cable with an 8-pin round mic connector wired for any Icom with the 8-pin round mic socket, or any modular to 8-pin round adaptor. The 8-pin connector can simply be rewired for any other brand radio. I paid $30. for it.

The other cable is the EQ to radio balanced modulation DIN to ACC socket cable. This cable is wired to work with Icom models, IC-745, IC-746, IC-746PRO, All IC-756 pro versions, IC-775, IC-781, IC-7700, and IC-7800. I paid $30. for this cable also.

I will include the 8-Band EQ as is in perfect condition, and the 2 cables, a $330. value for just $240.00. I will even pay for the UPS Ground shipping to any CONUS.

Accepting Bank or USPS Money order only please. When your check clears, I ship same day.

To contact me with any questions or to purchase, my home email address is k3dav(at)msn.com , use (8 Band EQ) in the header. Or through a PM here on QRZ.

This photo is the actual unit I am selling.

2. K3DAV

Price reduced.

$225.00 takes it all, the 8-Band EQ in like new condition with no issues ever, power supply, manual, and both cables, and I pay for shipping.

3. K3DAV

This ad is no longer valid.

4. K3DAV

THIS UNIT IS SOLD

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.