VU2BGS QSL

Discussion in 'The DX Zone' started by K4LRX, Jul 9, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-BCInc
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. K4LRX

K4LRX Subscriber QRZ Page

A few weeks ago I posted some information about this station and the fact I worked him on ten meter phone and never received a qsl card. I made some effort via e mail to contact the operator, he kept asking me what time the contact was and this information was plainly stated in my first e mail After six e mails sending the time I think he finally got the message.

Last contact I had I was told he mailed a card on April 14th of this year, you guessed it so far we have seen nothing, so I think that was just an empty promise. For those of you that did work this station, save your money if you are planning to send a request, or you have and received nothing, well looks like it is another case of keep the money and send nothing. We have not heard this station on any band for well over two years, so with that in mind this operation may be closed. If things do change and by some miracle a card shows up, we will let the rest of the interested parties know we finally received it.

I did receive a shipment of cards from the bureau the other day, no card from VU2BGS, judging from his e mail response he was indicating he would qsl direct. So far, just an invisible card.