VU2BGS QSL

Discussion in 'The DX Zone' started by K4LRX, May 2, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: l-BCInc
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
  1. K4LRX

K4LRX Subscriber QRZ Page

Has anyone received a card from this station? I had a ten meter contact with this station a few years ago. I sent my card and green stamps. To date, nothing received. I contacted the op via E mail and am getting the "shuck and Jive"! I included all the contact information, yet the only reply was "What was the time?

That information was sent three times, twice with a copy of my log from QRZ, again the only response was the time question. We are coming to the conclusion this is a hedge and dodge and we might as well forget the chase.. Has anyone received a card?

2. K1TGX

K1TGX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Thanks for the post. It looks like I missed one :)

3. K2HAT

K2HAT QRZ Volunteer Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

Thanks for the reminder. I have not had a QSO with this station, But;

I sent a QSL card to another Station from India, two different times, for confirmation of a 40m QSO, and have never gotten a reply.

4. KP4SX

KP4SX Subscriber QRZ Page

I've sent quite a few cards to India and I don't recall that I have been stiffed yet.

5. K7GQ

K7GQ Subscriber QRZ Page

Neither have I. On the other hand, I recall that any foreign currency showing up in the Post creates real problems for them (illegal). It's best to work someone with a stateside manager or one who can receive a PayPal payment.