VP6D Ducie Is. DXpedition

Discussion in 'The DX Zone' started by KE4KY, Oct 16, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. KP4SX

KP4SX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I dunno about the DXA thing. I worked them an hour ago on 20 and 15 CW and DXA shows them on SSB. I hope they get it sorted out.
    Clublog would have been nice!

2. AE5X

AE5X Ham Member QRZ Page

3. N6RGR

N6RGR Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I have VP6D on three bands - 15, 17, and 20 meters SSB. I am going to try 40 meters in the next few nights, or early AM. My antenna does not cover 80 or 160. I will then concentrate on getting some CW contacts as well. The ops are cranking out the contacts.

N6RGR

4. K5WY

K5WY Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

They're on 40SSB right now, about 57 in New Mexico.

5. WA6MHZ

WA6MHZ Subscriber QRZ Page

just nailed them on 160CW!!! that will give me 2 countries towards DXCC and I don't even have USA confirmed yet there! So Easy now! great sigs, Im the only one calling! Also same thing on 40SSSB, they were calling CQ That makes 14 band modes

6. KP4SX

Ugh. 20 showed but 15 did not and it was worked later.

7. WA6MHZ

WA6MHZ Subscriber QRZ Page

DXA saved me!!! I worked them on 40CW and waited for my call to show up. Suddenly WA6MSZ showed up as worked!!!! They lost a DIT!!!!
    That is EXACTLY WHY computer sent CW is so important! ONE lost Dit and your NOT IN THE LOG!!!
    So I worked them again, now I am GOLDEN!!!

8. W6GMT

W6GMT XML Subscriber QRZ Page

just checked in the log once for a ATNO that's all in need. CW of course. might try a phone but am happy camper

9. N1EN

N1EN Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

They've said there have been issues with their on-island networking. However, when things have worked, the interface has certainly been slick.

upload_2018-10-25_17-16-56.png

10. KP4SX

My gripe is moot now. I reworked them on 15 and got 12 and 10 in the same hour with saved screenshots like yours.

WZ7U likes this.