ad: chuckmartin

For Sale VHF Duplexer - DB Prod. SP8900 V2 Factory in Ham Bands

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AK6OK, Jul 15, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
  1. AK6OK

AK6OK Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a DB Products VHF duplexer in excellent condition for sale. (See pictures) - This duplexer was designed for TX 148.150 and RX 143.900, Right in the middle of the VHF band. It was tuned from the factory at those frequencies and has been untouched. I have included plots for your review. Excellent for a ham repeater and in a nice small package.

Asking $475 plus $35 shipping to 48 States. Paypal preferred. Contact Jeff AK6OK at ak6ok@arrl.net or PM me here.

Attached Files:

2. K7JEM

K7JEM Ham Member QRZ Page

These are great duplexers, but they have a relatively wide TX/RX spacing, so they are not usable on a 600KHz split. They work fine for the wider MARS splits.

3. AK6OK

Thanks for the information and good information to know. I appreciate it!

Jeff

4. KV6O

KV6O Ham Member QRZ Page

The frequencies listed are NOT in the ham bands either. You might want to post the minimum spacing these are capable of.

5. AK6OK

I am unable to find an online manual for this model and so I do not have the actual specs. Please make sure it will work for your application. Thank you! Jeff AK6OK

6. AK6OK

I did confirm that this duplexer will not do a 600 khz split. Thanks to all of you who caught this one. Might work as 4 good VHF cans as well! Time for a price drop! Thanks all, Jeff

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.