ve7igq scam artist

Discussion in 'Ham to Ham References' started by KE5YNW, Jul 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. N1CKL

N1CKL Ham Member QRZ Page

payment

Thats why god made paypal and escrow!!!!

2. K8ERV

K8ERV Ham Member QRZ Page

No I didn't!!

TOM K8ERV Montrose Colo

3. VE3PP

VE3PP XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Canada is a foreign country to you simply because of 911. Bush made it that way.

Canada is your biggest trading partner, maybe some U.S. citizens do not know that fact.

BTW, if you come to my country don't forget to bring your passport. Otherwise your country will not let you back into the country you actually live in. ;) Now how stupid is that? :eek:

4. WO0WOO

WO0WOO Ham Member QRZ Page

Err, no, Bush had absolutely nothing to do with it, so let's not rush to blame old Georgie the 43rd for Everything.

Canada is by definition a "foreign nation" to the USA. If I ship something to Canada it is "international" and by that definition and many others "a different nation". Hence a "foreign" or "non-domestic" country.

The amount of trade "we" do with "you" does not automagically give me certain "rights of passage" in your land and vice versa.

5. VE3PP

VE3PP XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Like I said, don't forget your passport if you come to visit Canada. Otherwise your Border Agents might not let you back into your own country. ;)

6. K8ERV

K8ERV Ham Member QRZ Page

Maybe we could send Glen.

TOM K8ERV Montrose Colo

7. KC7YRA

KC7YRA Ham Member Volunteer Moderator QRZ Page

That would mean that I was coming into Canada in the first place. I prefer to spend my tourism dollars in Mexico. Cleaner and warmer ;)

I don't ever need to worry about my own country letting me back in from Canada. I like it right here with my expensive healthcare, semi automatic rifles/handguns and one nation that recognizes one language as the only one, ENGLISH.

I also like the fact that we as a country have no claim to Celine Dion,William Shatner, Shania Twain, Tom Green, Michael J. Fox,Margot Kidder, Pamela Anderson, Neve Campbell, Peter Jennings, and Neil Young yet they chose to live and work in this country and spend their fortunes. :p

Brad

Ps. For anybody who did not see it, I am being humorous.

8. K7JEM

K7JEM Ham Member QRZ Page

[​IMG]

Hoser.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.