ad: AlphaRF-1

Uploading adif files

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by G1JDT, Oct 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

The latest ADIF specification is version 3.0.4, see: http://www.adif.org/304/ADIF_304.htm , that is supported. Make sure your ADIF file conforms with this.

2. TF3EO

TF3EO Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Well my ADIF files them self's are version 3.0.4 but my RUMped logging program is version 3.2.4 and I am not able to import those files to QRZ. So if that is not possible I will need my money back.

3. AA7BQ

AA7BQ QRZ Founder Administrator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Please contact QRZ support and we'll see what's wrong here. It is rare that an ADIF file won't work at QRZ.

You can email a copy of your ADIF if you like to: editor@qrz.com

Thanks -fred

4. N0AMT

N0AMT Ham Member QRZ Page

TF3EO,

I have reviewed your ADIF file, and not only will I respond there, but I wanted to respond here for others to see in hopes that it helps answer questions for them as well.

In RUMlog, you have your "Operator" field set to your full name. The ADIF specification requires that this be the operator callsign.

When we import ADIFs, we use the adif tag "STATION_CALLSIGN" to set your callsign, and in the absence of that field we use "OPERATOR."

I am not sure if there is a field in RUMlog where you can enter Station Callsign: but if not, entering it in the Operator field will suffice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.