Upload Status

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by W7WRJ, Jul 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
  1. W7WRJ

W7WRJ Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

What about adding an upload status item? I did get a message that said 19 jobs in front of mine, but if there was a status line that you could view after you upload would be great. Just as "In Que", "Processing" and "Completed". I can already see some people uploading the same files multiple times, just because the uploaded contacts did not show up right away in their log listing. I figured that I'd just wait until the morning and see if they are there.

73's,

Mike
    KE7WRJ

2. WB4IUY

WB4IUY XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I uploaded my log a couple of days ago, and it reported 9 jobs ahead of me. It's still not processed, and since I hadn't received the email replay stating that it was completed, I guessed that they're ironing out some bugs at the moment.

My logbook looked like it uploaded OK on my end. I'll just sit back and wait a few days to see what happens. If it's like most other things, once something is put into the real world for everyone to use/break, other bugs will pop up for them to wrestle with.

Dave WB4IUY
    www.WB4IUY.net

3. AK4MP

AK4MP QRZ Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I got mine uploaded at 12 in a que and was notified with in 15 minutes that the upload was done and listed.

4. WB4K

WB4K Ham Member QRZ Page

Same thing here

I uploaded my log file 1228390 bytes last night had 12 jobs in front of me. I expected that it would have posted by the AM but it is now 2pm still not posted.

After reading KD4OVM post I thought that maybe there was a problem with my upload so I just uploaded my log again. Below is what the server told me after the upload. Now there are 45 jobs a head of me.

WB4K Logfile Upload
    Your logfile, wb4k All Band 7-29-10.adi was uploaded successfully. We received 1228390 bytes.

There are 45 jobs currently in the queue. Your log will be processed in the order in which it was received.

I have no idea what is going on but if one guy can upload his log and it shows right up and the next guy must wait then there must be something wrong now. It has been 19 hours since I uploaded my log the first time.

Maybe someone will address it soon.

5. WB4IUY

Mine was uploaded about 2 days ago, but not processed yet. Perhaps there's something wrong with our uploads?

Dave WB4IUY
    www.WB4IUY.net

6. WB4K

WB4K Ham Member QRZ Page

Dave WB4IUY- I bet your right.

I just wish someone from QRZ.com in the know would post if there is a problem. Right now I am wondering if there is a problem on my end.

It sure would be nice to know if there is a problem was with QRZ.com

I think it would clear up the confusion. Then maybe users would not upload there logs more than one time because they think that something went wrong with the upload. :confused:

7. K8MCN

K8MCN XML Subscriber QRZ Page

i agree--just a two sentence post would help-not sure if I should re-upload or what--I am usually pretty patient on here, but the lack of info this time around is sure frustrating...................................:confused:

8. WB4IUY

My adif works fine with LOTW, eQSL, and hRDlog...so I think it's not on my end, but who knows. If it is a file format problem on my end, I'm not sure what I can do about it, since it's exported from my ACLog program.

Dave WB4IUY
    www.WB4IUY.net

9. WB4K

WB4K Ham Member QRZ Page

Dave, Same here. I can upload to LOTW and EQSL never had a problem. It leads me to believe it is a problem on QRZ. But I feel that a informative post from them would be nice. :(

10. K8MCN

K8MCN XML Subscriber QRZ Page

how bout it MODS?? anyone home?? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.