ad: Schulman-1

Uniden HR-2510

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KA2CDT, Aug 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-rfparts
  1. KA2CDT

KA2CDT XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Uniden HR-2510 For Sale

This 2510 is my personal radio. It was sitting on a shelf for the first 10 years and for the next 15 years it had been sitting in its original box unused. I may of used it three times in the shack. It worked fine prior to storing away. I recently hooked the radio up but the receive on it is extremely low and intermittent. The radio seemed to be transmitting ok but I received very poor audio reports. So I am selling this radio as is needing repair. The radio is a 9++(mint,mint) in appearance. This radio has the original microphone,box,manual and all packaging materials. Radio is very much worth repairing!

$75.00 plus shipping from 34145.

I would possibly be interested in this radio could pay with Paypal. I have purchased one for the oldest boy but now need one for the youngest, what is exactly wrong and is it a fairly resonable fix...thanks Hal
  3. AF5EF

AF5EF Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello Ron: I buy the HR-2510.
  4. KA2CDT

PM sent to you!
  5. KA2CDT

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.