UK based, Advanced operator training, Via an online Elmer

Discussion in 'Becoming an Amateur Radio Operator/Upgrading Privi' started by 2E0DED, Dec 6, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: l-assoc
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. 2E0DED

2E0DED Ham Member QRZ Page

I am looking for someone that will teach me the UK Advanced course, but with distance learning.
    yes i know the obligatory answer is to join a club , but thats not possible for my life style, been there tried that.

I realise i will have to piggy back on a club to do the actual exam, but as i dont live near a club and or have use of a club to train at or with. i want someone to teach me the skills needed to pass the exam via the internet.
    I work away durring the week and travel all over the shop. i was training at a club, as i was in a long term fixed spot, but i am now traveling around again for the next year or so.

Yes i am will to pay for that persons time and efforts.

looking for online lessons once or twice a week via messenger or skype, an hour or two at a time. loooking at most of the whole of next year in training and tests towards the end of the 2019 year. the Elmer does not have to be UK based but must know and can deal with an idiot and train me to pass the UK advanced exam.